View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 11:25 AM   #14
Real Men Wear Green
Hi.

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ESPN's Jeff Goodman: If Rondo is the new Celtics leader, they're in major trouble

So let's say the article is 100% correct, Rondo is a terrible leader. That means we go from watching a 30-win team to a 20-win team? I fail to see how this is going to be the problem.

What I expect is that Ainge and the new coach give Rondo a chance to show he can be the leader on and off the court. There's no one else I can see as really being the captain. And if it doesn't work out, trade him.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote