View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 10:25 AM   #14
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ESPN's Jeff Goodman: If Rondo is the new Celtics leader, they're in major trouble

So let's say the article is 100% correct, Rondo is a terrible leader. That means we go from watching a 30-win team to a 20-win team? I fail to see how this is going to be the problem.

What I expect is that Ainge and the new coach give Rondo a chance to show he can be the leader on and off the court. There's no one else I can see as really being the captain. And if it doesn't work out, trade him.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote