View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 11:44 AM   #2
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If you were the Raps GM...

I wouldn't.

I would do everything in my power to try to get rid of Gay, Bargnani, Derozan, and Fields. You'd probably have to sweeten the deal with either Lowry or Amir to get rid of any of them. There might be a team that sees value in Derozan at his current price though.

Why would anyone try to compete with the current mess of a roster that the Raptors have? Is a 1st round exit and more to come that appealing?

The Raptors probably only have 3 desirable assets. Valanciunas, Lowry and Amir. Ross could have some value too given he's still very cheap. Good luck doing anything with that to create a "winner".
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote