View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 01:10 PM   #77
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I'm fukkin done with the Cavaliers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
The only thing I can think of here is that the Cavs are drafting for people who they think can score without the benefit of plays/good coaching because they know Mike Brown can't do that. He won't draw up a system that maximizes players offensive abilities, especially if they're limited. What he can do is draw up a defense to mask players who are bad at it which is what we need for pretty much everyone on our team. Hopefully we can scrape a top 15/top 10 D together somehow and I think the offense will take care of itself.

The offense certainly will now that the cavs have 3 guys that can create for themselves. Those same three guys can spot up as well.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote