View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 01:12 PM   #79
toneloc103
I hit open 5-footers

toneloc103 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I'm fukkin done with the Cavaliers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Grant said in his presser last night Bennett is a power forward, who can play small forward in spots. The franchise was obviously going for the best player available regardless of position. They felt Bennett was the best guy there. I didn't personally agree, but I can live with it. I was deathly afraid it would be either Len or a guard. I wanted Noel and I could live with Porter or Bennett.

Grant has also been very good at evaluating talent since he came here, so I'll defer to him on this one. The kid obviously has a lot of upside. He's a talented offensive player. Now, defensively? Mike Brown has his work cut out for him.

RBA I feel you, but didnt people say the same thing about Waiters last year? He never turned up defensively, but he wasnt an embarrasment as far as i can remember. I was curious about that Grant statement. in my opinion, he is a SF, not even a tweener. Isnt LBJ 6'8"? Isnt Melo? Isnt Jeff Green? I dont understand what the problem with him being the SF is. Maybe he will be a milsap -type..
toneloc103 is offline   Reply With Quote