View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 01:45 PM   #61
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anthony Bennett = Best player in this draft and ROY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiens
Sucks that this pick probably ruins my ROY prediction. Andy, TT, Zeller, Bennett. Hopefully he splits minutes at the 3/4 as Cavs seem to be weak there.

Is the Russian coming over this year?
The word is, yes he is. He's only 19, though. I think he was maybe the youngest player in the draft. Definitely one of them. I doubt he gets a ton of minutes right off the bat.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote