View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 01:48 PM   #62
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anthony Bennett = Best player in this draft and ROY

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Strange cause I can't see how they would be any better with Gee in the starting line up over him but I guess Bennett and Dion could be like the Jarret Jack/Carl Landry GSW combo on steroids off the bench.
Dion is definitely the starter. Ellington will likely be the backup at the 2. We also drafted this Carrick Felix kid from Arizona State. We'll see how he develops.

My first thought when the Bennett pick was made that they must be turning him into a SF, but that does not appear to be the case. I think they just thought he was the best talent in the draft and decided to roll with it regardless of position. Hard to argue with that philosophy.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote