View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 02:26 PM   #6
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Predictions: Better 13/14 season. Wolves or Cavs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suguru101
Yeah, when Irving and Waiters have a few years of experience together they will be very good. I'm not sure what to make of Bennet yet though.

I like Bennett's talent. He had arguably (alone with McClemore) the most upside in the draft. He wasn't a great fit, but I can never fault a team for going for the home run. This Cavs team has a lot of talent. Going to be interesting to see how they build it. As for the Wolves, they got a nice team and all. But their upside is a one and done playoff team. I just don't Love as someone that can take a team all that far. But if someone like Shabazz or D. Williams steps up, I guess you never know.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote