View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 02:35 PM   #7
Suguru101
Mad Men, Thrones.

Suguru101 has a terrific reputationSuguru101 has a terrific reputationSuguru101 has a terrific reputationSuguru101 has a terrific reputationSuguru101 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Predictions: Better 13/14 season. Wolves or Cavs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
I like Bennett's talent. He had arguably (alone with McClemore) the most upside in the draft. He wasn't a great fit, but I can never fault a team for going for the home run. This Cavs team has a lot of talent. Going to be interesting to see how they build it. As for the Wolves, they got a nice team and all. But their upside is a one and done playoff team. I just don't Love as someone that can take a team all that far. But if someone like Shabazz or D. Williams steps up, I guess you never know.

What they need is somebody in the perimeter who can make his own shot under pressure, and some long range shooting. Shabazz has the tools for that role, but we don't know if he's a star in the making or somebody who will just look for his own shot at the cost of chemistry.

The Timberwolves, the Cavs, and The Wizards are the most interesting borderline-playoffs for next year, i will keep tabs on them.
Suguru101 is offline   Reply With Quote