View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 04:52 PM   #19
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: The Anthony Bennett Bandwagon Thread...Sign up at the door

I liked the pick a lot. No idea how you can fault Cleveland for going for the home run. I had Noel pegged to Cleveland like most, but didn't a reason for the hate they got when Bennett was the guy. The consensus #1 and #3 players went 6 and 7 in the draft. Who knows where Bennett gets drafted if Cleveland didn't take him? I mean, Cody Zeller went before McClemore and Noel
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote