View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 08:02 PM   #267
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

I finished Heavy Rain. Cool experience. Not a game that I would ever pay full price for but for $20 it was worth it.

I wanted to finish that before I started playing The Last of Us. I've been playing that for a bit and so far it has an amazing atmosphere but I'm kinda thrown off by the bad enemy AI when it comes to stealth. My immersion into this world is broken every time one of my companions runs into an enemy and they just ignore them. I get it's tough to truly do stealth gameplay well without being "gamey" but it does kill the tension a bit.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote