View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 07:54 PM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Post Broken News: Nets trade some stuff and a bunch of picks for a bunch of old stuff!

or something like that!

does this make us better for the short term? i think so. no idea how having two creaky superstars at the skill positions (PP, JJ) will work out, but in a perfect world it will mean lots of sub-time for brooks and other young swing players. same with garnett i guess.

three #1 picks sound horrible, but the nets were in win-now mode anyway, so i guess itís okay. this trade was like some random fan got picked to make one insane ESPN trade machine deal into the real thing. and prokhy is like some guy sitting at the poker table who lost all his chips but who keeps pulling rolex watches out of his pocket to trade for more chips. :P
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote