Thread: Draft Reactions
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 10:56 PM   #9
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board
Default Re: Draft Reactions

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
Tony Snell and Erik Murphy.

I was hoping for Plumlee or Dieng with the first pick, especially after they were still there when we picked. But both picks are intriguing.

Hopefully Snell picks things up quickly. We need his shooting right away. It'll be interesting to see how much he plays (remember Jimmys rookie year?) I do like the versatility it looks like he can provide by playing the 2 or 3.

Also hearing Nazr should be coming back. Still hope we sign another center, even if it is another minimum contract.

Rose/Hinrich/Teague
Butler/Snell/Hinrich
Deng/Snell
Boozer/Taj/Murphy
Noah/Nazr

We will be needing at least one more player to fill out the roster. Wonder who we will be inviting to camp.

Snell is a pick I like very much. If he proves himself to the staff he'll get into the rotation and contribute.
Murphy is a stretch 4 which is something i think we've needed on our roster for a bit now. We'll see if he can make the team or stay with us.

Agree on the fact that I'd like to add another C. Just don't feel confident as having Nazr as Noah's primary backup another season.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote