View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 10:16 PM   #9
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Interesting Olynyk Tidbit

Thanks OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
Does Danny think he's got a Dirk on his hands here or something?

I hope not. I don't mind a good shooting touch, but this guy needs to rebound and defend the paint.

Ainge kept talking about him being a role player/complimentary player and 'not a star'. So they won't force anything through him.

I think it's a solid move. Gives them size and a decent jumpshooting big to go next to Sully/Bass.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote