Thread: Bobcats #4 pick
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 10:47 PM   #20
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Bobcats #4 pick

I actually think it was an excellent pick. With Kemba, Hendo (hopefully), MKG and Bismack as the starters, he's the only guy available that would fit with this group.

Personally I think Len, Noel and McLemore are very overrated prospects. Len is a good scorer and pretty bad at everything else, Noel is a good shot-blocker, from what I saw he wasn't an amazing defender, he was just good & I really don't get all the hype around McLemore, he seems like a good 2/3 option or 6th man at BEST and I don't see his floor being too high.

Given what we KNOW about Zeller; He can rebound, score from the post, step out and hit 10-12 footers, run the floor and play above-average D- I'd say he was the best available option.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote