View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 08:33 AM   #8
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Does anybody has a job that requires you to stand for long hours a day?

I worked in some kitchens in college and even just standing still for such a long period of time kind of sucked. I actually enjoyed when I'd have to go down to the freezer or wander around for something in particular just because it'd get my legs moving again. When I'm upright and stationary for that long, it feels like my legs turn into cement.

Years later, I'd actually have that same issue while coaching too. If I just stood around and coached for two hours (giving demonstrations here or there), my legs would feel terrible. That's kind of why I tend to go the route of actively participating in the practices I lead. I figured it was a win-win because it also gives players a continuous template to follow.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote