View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 01:41 PM   #3
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Cavs 2013 NBA Draft results: Hello Anthony Bennett

At first I didn't like it but after watching a few tapes of this guy, its for sure that he can hoop!

During the beg. of the season he probably wont get much PT as Mike Brown will probably have him sitting on the bench for not playing D, but as the season continues I see him playing a lot of 6th man. IDK if he has the ability to compete with many starting PFs, but he'll definitely be able to come in and DOMINATE against 2nd string PFs. And a Kyri Irving/Dion Waiters + Anthony Bennett pick-and-roll is gonna be amazing to watch this year.

Sergey Karasev seems like a good, talented kid. I think he'll fit in our system primarily as a spot up shooter that's willing to put the ball on the floor every now and then for a few layups. From playng in the Euroleague his Defense might be suspect, but he'll learn a lot under Mike Brown and should be 10x better as a Sophomore than as a Rookie.

Kyrie Irving / ***
Dion Waiters / Sergey Karasev
Alonzo Gee / CJ Miles
Tristan Thompson / Anthony Bennett
Anderson Varejao / Tyler Zeller

I would hope to upgrade the Small Forward and backup PG spots in Free Agency or through a trade. We should be set then.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote