View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 04:27 PM   #131
dd24
College superstar

Default Re: Who should Pistons draft in 2013 NBA Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus
Sounds like we are heavily interested in Josh Smith and Andre Iguodala. Joe's main focus seems to be adding a defensive SF with plus length and athleticism. I can get behind that personally. I'd imagine we sign one of them and Calderon.

Then all of a sudden we have a pretty huge frontline with plus defensive abilities and a sweet shooting backcourt. It might not be the perfect team, but it has an identity and a lot more talent than last year's squad. You have a solid bench of guys like Knight,Jerebko,Stuckey,Middleton/Singler,Kratsov and Charlie V. YOu probably need a cheap defensive C. Jason Collins? Zaza Pachulia?

I just read that we're interested in Josh Smith too. He's a very good player, but he's also a PF and not a SF. Atlanta tried to play him at the 3 before and he wasn't good there. In Detroit he would need to play that position. It worries me a bit, but at least if we spend all of our money on him if it didn't work out he would be a tradeable asset. I'd prefer him over Igoudala too.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote