View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 04:27 PM   #131
NBA lottery pick
Default Re: Who should Pistons draft in 2013 NBA Draft?

Originally Posted by Nastradamus
Sounds like we are heavily interested in Josh Smith and Andre Iguodala. Joe's main focus seems to be adding a defensive SF with plus length and athleticism. I can get behind that personally. I'd imagine we sign one of them and Calderon.

Then all of a sudden we have a pretty huge frontline with plus defensive abilities and a sweet shooting backcourt. It might not be the perfect team, but it has an identity and a lot more talent than last year's squad. You have a solid bench of guys like Knight,Jerebko,Stuckey,Middleton/Singler,Kratsov and Charlie V. YOu probably need a cheap defensive C. Jason Collins? Zaza Pachulia?

I just read that we're interested in Josh Smith too. He's a very good player, but he's also a PF and not a SF. Atlanta tried to play him at the 3 before and he wasn't good there. In Detroit he would need to play that position. It worries me a bit, but at least if we spend all of our money on him if it didn't work out he would be a tradeable asset. I'd prefer him over Igoudala too.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote