View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 11:31 PM   #10
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ATT: People with jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
I mess around in a laboratory at a healthcare branch thing.

I got my job from having friends and a mom working at the main Hospital.
I'm trying to get in a lab at the local hospital too. I don't know anybody in there though.

Been calling them every couple of weeks. Same answer, we'll let the recruiter know about your resume.

They haven't sent me a rejection letter yet, so I guess there's still a little hope.
DMV2 is online now   Reply With Quote