View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 11:53 PM   #12
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ATT: People with jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I've been to La Crosse a few times for work. Nice downtown with a college town type of feel. Still too cold....
The downtown area at night isn't much for me. I don't like a lot of people in a small area, I don't like a bunch of college kids getting drunk and it's known as a drinking town. I can't tell you how many times I've spoken to soldiers over the phone that come up to Fort McCoy for Annual Training and they're like "I've been to LAX! Great drinking town!"

But your description of the city/town is perfect.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote