View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 12:25 AM   #16
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ATT: People with jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
My cousin told me the company he worked for was hiring. I applied and got hired the same day. It's a small security guard company. Nothing worth bragging about. The place I work at right now is 50 miles away from my house. Should this place, which is a distribution warehouse, decide they no longer need security, I'm f*cked.
The only other posts my company has are over 90 miles away from my house. I already feel like shit driving 100 miles a day (50 miles each way), so 180+ would just be insane.
This is pretty much what I was doing, but it was 79 miles each way.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote