View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 12:52 AM   #1
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default would it be weird?

My cousin from mexico visits us every couple of months. He is my blood cousin. Anyhow, he has this girlfriend who has a daughter around my age, and she too came.and visited. While we both speak spanish there are large cultural differences but this chick was cool as hell(liked all same music as I did both in spanish and english) and she likes to party. Shes underage(not 21) here in the u.s. and she came during the week so I couldnt really take her out but even my.cousin encouraged me to hit on her.

So my question is, if I hooked up with her even for a night, would it be weird? She has a great ass. Skinny waist too. Smart chick too. No pics sorry, i was too occupied starring at her ass.
highwhey is online now   Reply With Quote