View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 09:27 AM   #29
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ATT: People with jobs

Got my first internship through my brother's gf, because her sister was an accounting manager there and they needed an intern. They hired me full time after 3 months. I got bored after some time started applying for jobs abroad through the internet. IBM called me for a phone interview, and after I passed they called me for an additional 2 in person, travel expenses paid. After a couple of weeks they called again me to offer me the position and I took it. Now this current job I have I got it because I knew from a friend here they had a good position they were looking to cover, so I went in person and asked to see the hiring manager to offer myself. Two days later I had the job, and now I'm a team leader in financial forecasting.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote