View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 09:59 AM   #14
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why do you love/hate Grand Theft Auto IV?

Grand theft auto was great. It wasn't San Andreas but good nonetheless. To the point I finished it twice. Enjoyed characters and environment. Also the two DLC were good with ballad of Toney being as good as GTA4. Outside of max Payne 3 rockstar wins me over (la noire I'm told wasn't a rockstar game per say).
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote