View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 12:50 PM   #66
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: do air jordan releases still draw a long line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
A Champs Sports location near me re-opened TODAY and had all kinds of Jordan's in store since they were closed when they received their shipments back on the May 25th restocking.

Full size run of:
Bred 4
Bred 11
Bred 13
Fire Red 5
White Grape 5
Cool Grey 9
He Got Game 11
White Black Red 11 low

I'm glad more people didn't know about it before I did. I had to wait 2 hours in line behind like 30 people, and by the time I got in they only had Bred 13, White Grape 5, Cool Grey 9 and He Got Game 11 in my size.

I went with the White Grapes, but I'm gonna sell them on-line.

Really, really wanted the Bred 4 and Bred 11 to actually wear, but they were both gone before I reached the store.

We were allowed to buy 1 for each pair, and some dude in a suit at the front of the line walked out with a box of each pair in his size,

I thought you were against resellers?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote