View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #24
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Does anybody has a job that requires you to stand for long hours a day?

Years ago, when I used to work at a grocery story, I turned down a promotion to be a cashier (they make a few more cents per hour). Everyone starts off as a bagger. Had I wanted to stay there longterm and turn it into something (i.e become a manager), I probably would have, but as a college kid? Didn't care. I loved moving around, and couldn't have imagined standing in a box all day (essentially). My friends who became cashiers there hated it. To me, not worth the extra few bucks a week.

About 3/4 years ago, for some extra income, I worked seasonal at a Toys R' us. I did have to work standing in one spot as a cashier, and not only was standing around horrible, but so was the inability to go to the bathroom whenever I needed.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote