View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 01:42 PM   #34
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bargnani close to being acquired by the Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn
While often doggingly pessimistic, I usually agree with the just of what you're saying, but Lowry is equally garbage as Gay is, his contract is just less bad. They both suffer the same selfsih, inefficient, ball-magnet, immature tendencies that prevent the team as a whole from getting better.
I guess we disagree there. I though Lowry was very good last year. Moreso when he was allowed to attack the rim and look for his own offense. A big part of the Raptors problems last year was too much Gay and Derozan and too little Lowry and Valanciunas on offense, IMO.

He'll never be an All-Star but I get confused when I sometimes read that people would rather have someone like Brandon Jennings instead of Lowry.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote