View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 05:56 PM   #15
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: would it be weird?

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
My cousin from mexico visits us every couple of months. He is my blood cousin. Anyhow, he has this girlfriend who has a daughter around my age, and she too came.and visited. While we both speak spanish there are large cultural differences but this chick was cool as hell(liked all same music as I did both in spanish and english) and she likes to party. Shes underage(not 21) here in the u.s. and she came during the week so I couldnt really take her out but even my.cousin encouraged me to hit on her.

So my question is, if I hooked up with her even for a night, would it be weird? She has a great ass. Skinny waist too. Smart chick too. No pics sorry, i was too occupied starring at her ass.

And there you have it. Hit it and post video.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote