View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 05:36 PM   #1
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Recommendations for a ps3 HDD?

Going to replace mine soon. I have the slim model and gotten recommendations towards western digital and Seagate. I've never used WD but herd good things about them, and while my personal experience with Seagate is great, it seems like most people hate them.

Anyone recommend any others?
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote