View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 05:56 PM   #20
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why do you love/hate Grand Theft Auto IV?

I guess I get it now. San Andreas was an amazing game. I played it again earlier this year. I do agree that GTA IV was somewhat of a letdown because I expected just as much character/vehicle customization for it as was available in SA, but I'd be lying if I said I hate the game. It really is my favorite game of all-time.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote