Thread: MLB Thread 2013
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #901
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default Re: MLB Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Jose Fernandez 8 IP 10K 0R and 2H against San Diego

Unbelievable. No one expected this from him. I have him in a couple of leagues, and it'll be sad when he gets capped. But to bring a pitcher from single-A and bring him to the majors like that. Marlins have been especially careful of him. He has only had starts with 100 or more pitches three times (inlcuding today). I truly think he deserves to be the one representing the Marlins in the AS game.

I know no one wants to hear about other peoples fantasy teams but my dynasty team has to be the best fantasy team in a competitive 12 team league ever.

Quote:
C-Salvador Perez
1b-goldschmidt
2b-kipnis
Ss-Desmond
3b-hanley(can also move Hanley to ss and start prado here it Desmond is slumping and prado is hot)
Of-trout
Of-Bautista
Of-wil Myers(will be Harper when he comes off the dl)
Until-encarnacion
Util-Desmond Jennings or billy butler

Sp-kershaw
Sp-Felix
Sp shields
Sp weaver
Sp ryu
Rp Jim Johnson
Rp Kevin Gregg(was wilhelmsen but he fell apart)
Rp soriano
That's a wicked squad. Do guys even know what they're doing in that league? I'm in a 14 team dynasty league with offline prospects draft; definitely my favorite baseball league. Took over a really crappy team (best hitter was pedroia, best pitcher was buehrle). But all the prospects finally coming up this year. Got Harvey, Cole, Teheran, and Fernandez as the future for my starting rotation. Plus a bunch of prospects that are not too far away...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote