Thread: 2013 Offseason
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 04:25 AM   #4
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Offseason

i agree, he was definitely more mature than those two. i guess it's more the athleticism, scoring ability and x-factor that made me lump them together. plus the gun that some guy was holding against my head!

but it's a shame... players like marshon could have been our homegrown joe johnsons or jason terrys, etc. because it gives me more satisfaction to see a player who came up through the team than an overpriced one who came via trade or FA. it's cool to learn their stories and watch them evolve... not just on the court, but as people.