View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 11:35 AM   #21
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Police afraid for his life....pepper sprays squirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
Wow. When I first saw the thread title, I thought it was a parody of the cop shooting that dog.

I can't believe this actually happened. We've had a squirrel get into our house and didn't use no damn pepper spray to "neutralize" it.

I had a family of them get into my attic a few years ago. I tried trapping them and letting them go (my wife's idea) in the woods a few miles away. I patched the hole where they got in with a piece of aluminum siding. They returned a few days later and actually chewed through the aluminum to get in. I did some research and found out they can follow their scent from 20 miles away. So this time I trapped them again and returned them to the woods. Let's just say that they were a little less active than the first time.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote