View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 05:22 PM   #7
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Is misdemeanor vandalism a serious charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Here's some side notes:

I don't know where you are from but in California anything less than $400 is a misdemeanor. Anything over is a felony.

If convicted guilty:

Misdemeanors, may go to jail but not exceeding a year. You serve less than a year.

Felonies, it means you are a convicted felon, you do at least a year in jail or prison. Anything over a year served, they will send you to a prison. That's the real deal. County jails are nothing compared to prisons.

Not trying to scare you in the previous post, wanted to make you squirm for a little but you are most likely not going to jail at all. Just fines and most likely community service.

Don't act stupid. Just do it on ISH.

The whole thing could have been avoided too. I was drunk and had mixed ambien. They were just going to let me go to sleep and on the way to my bedroom I decided like an idiot to punch the picture frame so they arrested me. The DIP charge is bullshit as all i was trying to do was get home. I wasn't causing any problems.
Smoke117 is online now   Reply With Quote