View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 06:35 PM   #16
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Is misdemeanor vandalism a serious charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenuffff
you paid your lawyer that is what you pay them for, you probably won't even have that on your record once they're done. your grandma is pressing charges on you?

No. They arrested me because of vandalism in front of a police officer...apparently. What is hilarious is i was arrested for DIP a couple days later and when I was arrested for vandalism all I was wearing was boxers and gym shorts and was there an hour and they just let me go. I didn't even know where I was. I was just walking around, no shoes, no shirt. I walked on some party and some chick gave me a bud light and some black fool kicked me in the stomach...or pushed kicked me. It didn't hurt he was just pushing me away. I was just walking by, but I'm sure I looked crazy just walking around in gym shorts and that's all. Ironically eventually I flagged down a police officer and told him i needed a ride home and was lost. I was more messed up then than I was when I got the drunk in public charge.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote