View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 08:11 PM   #1
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Default Suns Trade Jared Dudley

Quote:
PHOENIX - Yahoo! Sports is reporting (and Jared Dudley is confirming) that the Phoenix Suns, Los Angeles Clippers and Milwaukee Bucks have agreed on a three-team trade that sends Jared Dudley and J.J. Redick to L.A.
The Suns get Clippers point guard Eric Bledsoe and forward Caron Butler, while the Bucks, who facilitated the trade, get two second-round draft picks.
The Suns add a talented young point guard and a forward early in free agency after drafting center Alex Len and guard, Archie Goodwin last week.
Phoenix won’t be able to negotiate a contract extension with Eric Bledsoe until after the deal gets finalized on July 10, as per league rules.
Jared Dudley announced the trade on his twitter account: “First off have to thank the Suns org.. ESP Alvin. Kerr, Sarver, and Lon.. I loved my time in phx.. Great city and fans! I wish them the best”
Minutes after that tweet came another from Dudley: “I can't lie, I'm excited to play close to home!!! If I had to go to any team It would be the clippers!! Time to get work!!!”

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/sports/spor...#ixzz2Xw8BVdHe

What's everyone's opinion?
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote