View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 08:39 PM   #9458
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LV

win win trade for sure. i mean nobody cares what happens to the bucks but at least they got some second rounders for a guy who was gone anyways. shame they lost tobias harris in the process but we'll ignore that idiocy and try to give them a moment of not being totally retarded.

dragic/bledsoe makes me excited and i think bledsoe may help marshall develop as well (one could hope).

clippers get two very solid shooters and i think of dudley as an above average defender.