View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 10:35 PM   #258
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

I will never ever forget the time when Howard mentioned the vacuum the very first time around. "Come on guys everyone's done the ol' vacuum now stop playin around."

and B went.

"uhh no."

If I had ever seen something like that reenacted in public I'd collapse ont he flower.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote