View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 10:14 PM   #26
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Torrent invite swap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
What.CD and Waffles.fm are great private trackers for music.

Yeah.... I had an account at Waffles, I was a productive member, seeder, and even an uploader of some awesome rare stuff. But, eventually I had all the music I needed at the time and I didn't use the service for 6+ months which I'm sure killed my account. Unfortunately my HDD with tens of thousands of songs broke down, and I need to get back in the music download game. I don't even remember my username at Waffles.

Yeah, PirateBay, ExtraTorrent, and KAT, (along with ripping off friends' iPods) can get me a large portion of that music back.... but not the real treasures and goodies I once had.

Hence, my need for a good private music tracker.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote