View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 10:38 PM   #32
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Does anybody has a job that requires you to stand for long hours a day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Years ago, when I used to work at a grocery story, I turned down a promotion to be a cashier (they make a few more cents per hour). Everyone starts off as a bagger. Had I wanted to stay there longterm and turn it into something (i.e become a manager), I probably would have, but as a college kid? Didn't care. I loved moving around, and couldn't have imagined standing in a box all day (essentially). My friends who became cashiers there hated it. To me, not worth the extra few bucks a week.

About 3/4 years ago, for some extra income, I worked seasonal at a Toys R' us. I did have to work standing in one spot as a cashier, and not only was standing around horrible, but so was the inability to go to the bathroom whenever I needed.

That's one of the things I hate the most working retail.

Once I had a large line, and my stomach was hurting. You know when you have to crap so bad you get a bubble on the side of your stomach, that bad. I was turning blue and began to shake a bit. I couldn't find somebody to relieve me while I went to the restroom. I hate to take a deuce at work, specially since I work with almost nothing but female coworkers. I usually try to hold it all day until I get home, but that day I didn't care. I ran into that bitch and just got my pants off in time. I didn't care if I had to take one on top of another unflushed one, I had to go BADLY!!!
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote