View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 01:47 AM   #8
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cowboys scouts had Shariff Floyd as a top 10 player, but coaches decided against him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
This doesn't have to do with this story, but I truly would hate being a scout for the Cowboys - I could just picture Jerry Jones overriding the whole scouting department on draft choices based on some video Jerry watched. Again, I'm not saying Jerry does this, but it's definitely something I could see him doing.

Sorry for random post.
I think everyone assumes Jerry is the entire draft department...its probably far from the truth though. Obviously Jerry makes last call but we can see here he listened to his coaches input

Being a scout for Dallas? They probably don't care who Jerry drafts...they just get paid to watch players and report what they see.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote