View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 03:56 AM   #8
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Movies for specific times:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Pandorum when it snows

Never heard of that, after reading the synopsis I might check it out... Might have to sit with an ice pack on my balls to pretend it's snowing out though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Parent trap when I'm horny

Solid choice. VHS, DVD or Blu-ray?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote