View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 03:01 AM   #12
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm getting sick of how Biased Espn is towards Lakers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
BTW - watch nbatv if you want good information and discussions. ESPN is hype-machine and spin-machine nowadays. I try to not watch espn much anymore; I know parts of it will enrage me when I see something extremely stupid or biased. NBA.com articles are also pretty good with much less bias than some of the ESPN people.

Sadly, nbatv doesn't have much during off-season so other than occasional 'nba gametime', there won't be much else.

I watch it...honestly heard a but of the same.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote