View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 03:15 AM   #10
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Movies for specific times:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
It's pretty cool, nothing special. Saw it when I got snowed in during a blizzard. I really like one of the main dudes in it, who was also in 30 days of night.

Yeah Ben Foster is a really good actor. I hate 30 Days of Night with a Passion though. I love the premise but it's one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote