View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 08:38 AM   #185
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
Honestly I think we need someone bigger and faster (and more defensive). It sounds cliche - but you look at the team , we don't have defensive fullbacks, lazy attackers who don't defend unless it's a big game and lack defensive structure. This role is going to take quite a bit of defensive intelligence or it's going to take some pure athleticism,

If De Rossi were available I'd say go for him - because he's a fantastic defender and he can also pass it with the best of them. Iilaramendi is great but he ain't no DM. He needs someone capable of doing defensive work next to him....ie he needs Khedira...ie Khedira is still a starter...ie bad idea.
Illarra had no problem holding the entire U21 NT (lead the tournament in interceptions if my memory serves me right) and Real Sociedad's midfield pretty much on his own, all while being an outstanding playmaker. I think he and Alonso would make an great midfield together. You know, I'm not a fan of bruiser-type DMFs, in the fashion of the awful few we've had of late. De Rossi is great, but he would cost a fortune and he's already 29.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote