View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 02:06 PM   #191
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
that's not how it works....he needs to play regularly to stay sharp. he can't just magically turn it on and play at an elite level once every few weeks against top teams.

obviously not. if he was a better player, he would have sniffed some more playing time. he's a great talent but everyone is getting carried away because he played well in a youth tournament and manchester utd wants him.
This. I like the kid, but I don't think he's ready to do what Xavi has been doing for years just yet. I don't even think they're the same kind of player, but for some reason everyone's been touting him as the new Xavi for quite some time.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote