View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 04:19 PM   #40
LJJ
Extra Cheese

Default Re: NSA whistleblower Snowden arrives in Moscow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
Snowden allegedly flew from HK to Moscow. There are no photographs of Snowden boarding the plane in HK, no photos of him on the plane in transit, and no photos of him de-planing in Moscow. You dont think that is a little strange?

We are living in the smartphone era, there are more than a billion people on this planet have cameras in their pocket at this moment, yet as far as I can tell the last time anybody saw photographic evidence of Snowden was when he was being interviewed in a HK hotel room 2 weeks ago. Seems quite strange to me considering how many people are looking for this guy.

Also, the fact that many parties are involved with this is not mutually exclusive from the possibility that this is a ruse.

I don't think it's strange at all. Airports can be some of the most controlled, secure places in the world when they have to be.

This guy is not necessarily out there flying coach, sitting in the back of the plane. He's not necessarily entering the airport through the main entrance walking around looking for his gate, stopping to buy some Toblerone. He's arriving at, moving through and leaving from these airports through non-public channels. He's one of the last guys on the plane and the first off the plane. The only real opportunity for anyone to photograph him is either the crew or one of the limited number of business class travelers. With, in this case, the FSB waiting on the other side.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote