View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 04:42 PM   #6
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I'll take care of leaguesafe as usual. Like always, I will need email addresses from all 11 members. Actually, I think I still have all of the ones used last year, so if you are using the same one, just say so.

If not, hit me up on PM.
jazz873 for Marlo is the only switch, and likely the only email address you will need

which reminds me I should take this time to remind everyone and GoBB in particular that marlo owes me money...so everyone please take note of that, thank you
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote