View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 05:47 PM   #63
Nanners
Decent college freshman

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NSA whistleblower Snowden arrives in Moscow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
According to the media and all these official reports, he was supposedly on a plane to Cuba not too long ago... How'd that turn out?

most importantly, the true story isnt about where Snowden is.. The true story is: what should be the consequence for the government systematically destroying our 4th amendment rights (and trying to destroy the 1st amendment as well)

I think it is a bigger story that Clapper lied directly to Congress, and yet there are no perjury charges pending.. WTF??

If I lie to congress, do I get to simply write a letter to Diane Feinstein apologizing and everything is all good? I doubt it..

These are all excellent points.

Ultimately, the location of Snowden does not matter, and discussing his location is distracting us from the real issues at hand.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote