View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #2080
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Besides the Garcia/Matthysse clash, I'm also hearing Broner/Maidana thrown around. The have been saying this will be the biggest undercard ever. Than, throw in possibly Trout/Rasade, and the Ishe Smith/Carlos Molina fight might be rescheduled to this day also.

Why are so many people crying about the $65 PPV price? $5 raise from the norm and people are crying.

5 bucks, you're not making life decisions. If you have cable, and then the premium packages, 5 bucks shouldn't be nothin.
I don't see an undercard of Garcia/Matthysse and Broner/Maidana. If there was a PPV event with those two fights as the co-main events, I'd probably spend $65 on those alone.

As undercards? That would be insane. Throwing in Trout/Rasade, Molina/Smith would make it the most stacked PPV event in the history of boxing by a wide margin. Very wide margin. I can't think of anything that even comes close.

Although, check this out for the Tyson/Lewis undercards...

Manny Pacquiao KO2 Jorge Eliecer Julio
Joel Casamayor KO8 Juan Jose Arias
Jeff Lacy KO2 Kevin Hall
Cornelius Bundrage UD Anthony Bowman

Still not close, but a lot of talent on that card.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote