View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 10:43 PM   #1
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ESPN insider predicts Nets go 64-18 and have BEST shot at winning championship at 36%

ESPN insiders are already picking the Nets to win the NBA championship!

Doolittle projects that the Brooklyn Nets will own a 64-18 record, one better than Miami, and a 36% chance of winning the NBA title.

The Nets certainly improved but they need to be healthy to win and even I don't believe that they will be fully healthy heading into the playoffs. They weren't healthy last season.

BTW, can someone post me ESPN insider "Power moves for east teams" please. Thanks.
It's A VC3!!! is online now   Reply With Quote